* 1 cup of any gluten free flour any works
* 1/4 cup of salt
* 2 Tbs cream of tartar
* 2 tsp food coloring
* 1 Tbs olive oil
* 1 cup of water
* a few drops of strawberry extract
What to do
1. Mix flour, salt, and cream of tartar in a medium pot.
2. Add water, food coloring and oil.
3. Stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Don't worry if the mixture looks looks lumpy, it turns into dough.
4. When the mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pot, let cool. Then take it out of the pot and put on a floured surface. Knead the dough, adding more flour if sticky.
5. Roll into ball and add the extract mixing well
6. Store in a air tight container in the fridge and enjoy :)